Schools report COVID cases
Four county school staff members and four students have been reported to have tested positive for COVID-19 between Oct. 12 and Monday, according to school division records.
Notification letters on the schools website indicate that positive test reports include:
• Oct. 18: A Ridgeview Middle School staff member; a Ridgeview High staff member and a student.
• Oct. 14: Two Ridgeview High students.
• Oct. 13: A Ridgeview High staff member.
• Oct. 12: A Sandlick Elementary staff member.
• Oct. 12: A Ridgeview Middle student.
Please support the Dickenson Star by subscribing today!